A One Stop Centre for all outbound student programmes has been set up to provide UTAR Students/ participants information and knowledge to customize their strengths through cultural learning and to enhance their life skills.
Our centres are located in the Department of Student Affairs, Sg Long and in Kampar campuses. Assigned DSA staff will be available to promote all outbound study tour/ student exchange programmes to UTAR Students.
Location of our Outbound Student Programme One Stop Centre:
1. UTAR Sg Long Campus:
Department of Student Affairs (DSA-SL)
KB 006, Ground Floor KB Block
Sg Long Campus.
Contact Staff: 1) Ms.Nurul Izwazi Binti Mohd Nor - Tel : 03-90860288 (Ext 829) Email: email@example.com
2) Mr.Chow Keng Fatt - Tel : 03-90860288 (Ext 830) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Ms.Wong Jian Fen - Tel : 03-90860288 (Ext: 818) Email: email@example.com
2. UTAR Kampar Campus:
Department of Student Affairs (DSA-Kpr)
C113, Student Pavilion 1
Contact Staff: 1) Mr. Khor Chien Yen - Tel : 05-4688888 (Ext 2280) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Mr. Phoon Sau Wai - Tel : 05-4688888 (Ext 2280) Email: email@example.com
3) Mr. Ou Lik Ee -Tel : 05-4688888 (Ext 2280) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DSA Staff role will be to provide the information on the study tours/ student exchange to UTAR students who are interested to participate.
Faculties/ Institutes/ Centres Role
- Faculties/ Institutes/ Centres are to submit all approved study tours/ student exchange publicity material upon approval via email to email@example.com
All academic staff concerned are to brief the DSA staff on newly approved programmes.