- UTAR signs MoU with The Development Zone
A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed with Shandong's Weihai Hi-Tech Industrial Development Zone (The Development Zone), China on 2 December 2013 at UTAR Faculty of Engineering and Science (FES), Setapak Campus, Kuala Lumpur.
- TRCCS at UTAR Perak Campus Library
An inaugural MoU was signed with the Taiwan Central Library (TCL) followed by the opening of the Taiwan Resource Centre for Chinese Studies (TRCCS) at the UTAR Perak Campus library on 29 November 2013.
- UTAR team bags 2 awards at film festival
A team of UTAR students from the Faculty of Creative Industries Bachelor in Communication (Hons) Broadcasting programme won the Best Documentary Award, and its director took home the trophy for the Best Director (Documentary) during the Festival Filem Dan Video Pelajar Malaysia Ke-10 (10th Malaysian Film and Student Video Festival) hosted by Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM) in collaboration with the National Film Development Corporation (Finas) held from 15-16 November 2013 in USIM.
- Final year students donate masterpieces
Siblings-cum-final year students Tieu Kai Ping from UTAR Institute of Chinese Studies (ICS) and Tieu Kai Sern from Faculty of Engineering and Science, donated their calligraphy masterpieces to ICS and UTAR Library during a calligraphy exhibition at UTAR Perak Campus on 27 November 2013.
- UTAR 123 (Want To Tree)
UTAR Department of Student Affairs (DSA) and Sungai Long Campus Student Representative Council (SRC) worked hand in hand to successfully organise UTAR 123 (Want To Tree) programme at the Sungai Long Campus on 27 November 2013. The programme was an initiative to promote a greener environment.
- MTSF awards another grant to UTAR researchers
UTAR received another research grant from Malaysia Toray Science Foundation (MTSF) in a prize presentation ceremony held in InterContinental Kuala Lumpur on 28 November 2013.
- UTAR-PJEFC sports competition
The annual UTAR-Petaling Jaya Evangelical Free Church (PJEFC) friendly sports competition was held at the Lasting Heritage Sports Complex, Petaling Jaya on Saturday, 16 November 2013. Organised by PJEFC, the recently held competition aimed to inculcate in UTAR students and other participants the importance of sports, sportsmanship and community engagement for a healthy lifestyle.
- CSDCSR co-organises NGO Awareness Campaign
UTAR Centre for Sustainable Development & Corporate Social Responsibility in Business (CSDCSR) together with Golden Land Expo (M) Sdn Bhd organised a Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) Awareness Campaign at UTAR Sungai Long Campus on 11 November 2013.
- Bus Schedule
- December 2013 Main Examination Timetable (Finalised) [Foundation January/Before May 2013 Intake]
- Student E-Authorisation Slip (December 2013 Examination) - Postgraduate Programme
- Student E-Authorisation Slip (December 2013 Examination) - Undergraduate Programme
- Collection of President's List and Dean's List Certificates (September 2013 Examination)
- December 2013 Main Examination Timetable (Finalised) [except Foundation January/Before May 2013 Intake]
R & D ACTIVITIES
- Agriculture Technology Seminar Series V Organized By UTAR Centre for Biodiversity Research (CBR) A Success
- Fourth Series of UTAR Agriculture Technology Seminar A Success
- Centre for Biodiversity Research Organized Pulsed Field Gel Electrophoresis (PFGE) Workshop
- UTAR Centre for Biodiversity Research (CBR) Organized Series III of Agriculture Technology Seminar
- Centre of Biodiversity Research Agriculture Technology Seminar Series II
- Public Lecture by Professor Dato' Dr Ibrahim Ahmad Bajunid
- Research Seminar - 26 March 2010
HONOURS & AWARDS
- Security GuardDepartment of Safety and Security
- ASSISTANT MANAGERDivision of Corporate Communication and Public Relations
- TutorFaculty of Arts and Social Science & Faculty of Science
- PROFESSOR / ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR / ASSISTANT PROFESSOR / SENIOR LECTURER - PSYCHOLOGY (INDUSTRIAL AND ORGANISATION PSYCHOLOGY)
- ASSISTANT MANAGER