CALL FOR PAPER
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON BUSINESS, ACCOUNTING, FINANCE, AND ECONOMICS (BAFE 2014)
Welcome Message from the Faculty Dean
A very warm welcome to Faculty of Business and Finance (FBF), UTAR!
The Faculty offers various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes which are specifically designed to produce qualified and trained personnel in various areas of expertise such as accounting, finance, business administration, banking and finance, entrepreneurship, economics and marketing. The programmes offered by the Faculty are as follows :-
1) Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) Accounting
2) Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons)
3) Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) Banking and Finance
4) Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) Entrepreneurship
5) Bachelor of Marketing (Hons)
6) Bachelor of Economics (Hons) Financial Economics
7) Bachelor of Finance (Hons)
8) Master of Philosophy
9) Doctor of Philosophy
In line with the University's Vision and Missions that emphasises on the holistic development of individuals for nation building, FBF is mindful of its responsibility in offering education that supports the personal and professional development of students. The Faculty revises syllabus constantly to suit industry demand based on feedback from various collaborative partners and associates such as the industrial advisors, adjunct faculty members, external examiners and researchers.
Since our undergraduate programmes have met the global benchmark for competency, ethics and professional practice standards in accounting, business administration and financial planning services, we have received various recognitions and exemptions by a wide number of professional bodies. Among others, these professional bodies include:
- Certified Practicing Accountants (CPA) Australia
- Financial Planning Association of Malaysia (FPAM) - Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- The Chartered Tax Institute of Malaysia (CTIM)
- The Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA)
- Malaysian Institute of Chartered Public Accountants (MICPA)
We provide a supportive and challenging environment for students to develop the essential knowledge and skills required to success in the rapidly changing business world.
Come and join us to realise your full potential today !
Prof. Dr. Choong Chee Keong
Dean / Professor
Tan Sri Dato’ Sri Dr Teh Hong Piow Chair in Banking and Finance
Faculty of Business and Finance