|Sport Arena Mahkota Cheras (Badminton)|
|Challenger Sports Center - Futsal Courts|
|Sungai Long Golf and Country Club Sport Facilities|
|UTAR Gymnasium (First Floor New Building)|
Sport Arena Mahkota Cheras (Badminton)
|Contact No||: 03-87501030|
|Operating Hours||: 8AM - 1AM daily including weekends & Public Holidays|
|Address||: 1, Persiaran Mahkota Cheras, 43200 Bandar Mahkota Cheras, Selangor.|
|Playing Time||: Tuesdays (Excluding Public Holidays, Trimester Breaks & Examination Periods)|
|- Block booking by UTAR on TUESDAYS from 7 pm - 9 pm. (4 courts)|
|- Date: 22, 29 January; 19, 26 February; 05, 12, 19, 26 March 2019. (Free Admission)|
Challenger Sports Center - Futsal Courts
|Contact No||: 017-3355812|
|Operating Hours||: 10AM - 1AM daily including weekends & Public Holidays Tel. No: 03- 90762727|
|Address||: The Challenger Sports Center, Sungai Long, Selangor (next to Honda Showroom).|
|Playing Time||: Wednesdays (Excluding Public Holidays, Trimester Breaks & Examination Periods)|
|- Block booking by UTAR on Wednesdays from 7 pm – 9 pm. (4 rubberised courts)|
|- Date: 23, 30 January; 20, 27 February; 06, 13, 20, 27 March 2019. (Free Admission)|
Sungai Long Golf and Country Club Sport Facilities
|Venue||: Sungai Long Golf and Country Club - SLGCC|
|Date||: Tuesdays to Fridays Only (exclude public holidays)|
|Time||: 8.30am - 6.30pm|
The SLGCC Sports Complex is now open for UTAR students and staff from 8:30am. to 6:30pm on Tuesdays to Fridays (except for public holidays)
The Sports and Recreation Facilities :
- Squash Court
- Swimming Pool (Closed from 10am. to 2pm. on Tuesdays & Fridays for cleaning)
General Rules & Regulations For Sports Facilities Usage
- Available to Sungai Long Campus Students & Staff during play-time as stated above. The availability of the facilities is on a "First Come First Served Basis" and "NO BOOKING" is allowed. Must register and validate ticket (Sports & Recreation Unit) at DSA Office, Sungai Long Campus.
- Tickets (RM3.00/=) are available at the Department of Finance counter. Tickets must be validated at DSA office or else you will be refused entry to SLGCC.
- Students & Staff of UTAR are required to wear appropriate sports attire and bring their own sports equipments e.g. Racket, Shuttlecock, Ball, etc.
- Students & Staff of UTAR must always adhere to all the Rules & Regulations established by SLGCC at all time. Violators will be asked to leave the premises and the university will be informed of the incident. Any lost or damage will be the responsibility of the users of the facilities.
- Members of SLGCC and their guests are given FIRST PRIORITY in using the Sport Facilities.
- Students & Staff of UTAR must bring along their university identity cards for verification when visiting the Club. If any Student or Staff failing to do so, they are strictly not allowed to enter.
- There will be NO Towel Service for Students or Staff of UTAR. They are advised to bring along their own towel.
- If there is any event or renovation work to be carried out, UTAR will inform the Students & Staff of the temporary closure of the effected Sports Facilities.
- Students & Staff are only allowed to use the sports facilities as stated above at the Sports Complex including the swimming pool. Other facilities are off limit especially the gymnasium, main building and the golf course.
- SLGCC reserves the right to make any amendment to the Rules & Regulations without prior notice.
- Schedule and R & R will be updated from time to time. Please check with the Sports and Recreation Unit, DSA Sungai Long Campus for the any update.
UTAR Gymnasium (First Floor New Building)
|Date||: Monday to Thursday (Except for Public Holidays, Trimester Breaks & Examination Periods).|
|Time Slots||: 10am. to 12pm. | 12pm. to 2 pm. | 2pm. to 4pm. | 4pm. to 6pm. | 6pm. to 8pm.|
|On Wednesday (4pm. to 8pm.) for ladies only (free aerobic classes & more)|
|For Fridays operation time is from 10am. to 6pm. (4 sessions only)|
|Special Saturday work-out at the gymnasium:|
|Date||: 23 February; 02, 09, 16, 23, 30 March; 06 April 2019|
|Time Slots||: 10am. to 12pm. / 12pm. to 02pm. only|
- Purchase a RM2.00 ticket from the finance counter;
- Have your personal towel ready;
- Use only gym shoes (NO outside shoes) and proper gym attire;