We strive towards to providing you a high quality of services and welfares for students
- Bus Renting & Schedule
- Cafeteria/Push Cart
- Vehicle Sticker
- Vending Machines
- Booking of Mobile Board/Mic/Speaker/Society Booth for Clubs & Societies
- Booking of Cafeteria venue
- First Aid Kits
- Rental of External Booth
- Accommodation Listing
- Discount Card/Coupon/Free Sampling
- To administer the disciplinary process in a manner that protects the due process rights of students while maintaining the integrity of the institution.
- To use student misconduct to educate students on critical issues such as tolerance, good citizenship, substance abuse and relationship violence.
- To educate students and the community-at-large on university policies and regulations, the behavioral expectations of students and the judicial process
- To educate students on current legal issues related to student conduct.
- To promote and/or create awareness of various medical conditions, prevent diseases and maintain healthy lifestyle through various campaigns, talks and activities.
- To develop and provide resource about wellness dimension. To liaise with clinic/hospital, as appropriate to organize education program
- Personal Insurance Claim - To administer & help all UTAR students by a group personal accident policy.
- First Aids/Accident case - To assist and advice student after accident happen or in the event of emergencies.
- Collaborate with LPPKN to organise free HPV vaccination programme
- Conducting awareness campaign/talks/briefing regarding various health topics such as HIV, diabetes, asthma, epilepsy, tuberculosis and others to staff and students
- Conducting environmental wellness campaign (i.e. recycle, volunteer with environmental organizations, aware of Earth's natural resources and spend time outdoors.)
- Conducting wellness week which students can access free medical screening, information sessions, and counseling for various health concerns.
- UTAR Wellness Centre - Collaborate with doctor to provide medical knowledge/briefing for staff and students.
You can check & find out all the activities that have been conducted by clicking here.
- Gotong-Royong Campaign
- Cycling for Charity
- Health Awareness
- Reused Clothes Campaign & Others.
We also organised social responsibilities activities in the past and for the future ahead.
- To create more socially responsible and environmentally conscious in Malaysian society.
- To instil a green mindset among the UTAR fraternity and the public through the various activities in every trimesters
- To collaboratively undertake conservation measures.
If you are interested in participating in any events, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org).