SPONSORSHIP OF BICYCLE AND HELMET FORM (DOWNLOAD) - The sponsorship of bicycle & helmet is open for students to apply in first-come, first-served basis. (Terms & Conditions Apply).
Please submit to Department of Student Affairs (Student Pavilion I, C113) during working hours (8.30am - 5.00pm) or visit our booth at Student Pavilion I, Cafeteria from 8 June until 8 July 2015 , 10am - 4pm.
Low Kelvin 017-3747312; Chung Ping 017-5605268; Or
Department of Student Affairs Offier: Mr Ou/Mr Phoon/Mr Khor - 05-46888 88 (Ext: 2280)
1.) To sponsor student with bicycle and helmet for combined household income below RM3,000.
2.) To encourage students and staff to participate in healthy lifestyle activity.
3.) Serves as a platform to foster good relationship among participants that love cycling.
UTAR Vehicle Sticker - June 2015 Application for Vehicle Stickers (Perak & Sungai Long City Campus)
IMPORTANT NOTICE - Students who applied vehicle sticker in utar portal and if the ballot status is successful, kindly print the vehicle sticker pro-forma student bill on Student Portal from 8 June 2015 after 10am and bring it along with completed application for vehicle sticker form & related documents for DSA approval. (Effective from 15 May 2015).
(i) Student ID (Both Sides)
(ii) Valid Driving License (Both Sides)
(iii) Pro-Forma Student Bill (Can be downloaded from UTAR Student Portal)
(iv) Student Bill (New Student only)
Price: RM100 for car (Perak Campus ONLY) & RM10 for motorbike for May 2015 trimester
Dates for application on line
(Details on vehicle application will be posted on the web by 18 May 2015)
1 June 2015 to 7 June 2015
(Results will be announced immediately after the balloting)
8 June 2015 at 9.00am
Dates to pay/obtain sticker at DFN
8 June 2015 onwards
(Deadline to Pay by Friday,
12 June 2015)
2nd Ballot (if there are any uncollected stickers from the
16 June 2015 at 3.00pm (Tuesday)
(Deadline to pay by Friday,
19 June 2015)
(if there are any uncollected stickers from the 2nd ballot)
23 June 2015 at 9.00am
(Deadline to pay by Friday,
26 June 2015)
Date for Vehicle Inspection
(Vehicle Inspection can only be carried out after the deadline for issuance of stickers)
Starting from 15 June 2015 (Monday)
Vehicles with January 2015 vehicle stickers are allowed to enter the campus from 08 June 2015 until 12 June 2015.
From 15 June 2015 onwards, vehicles with June 2015 vehicle stickers ONLY are allowed to enter the campus.
TO DOWNLOAD THE VEHICLE STICKER APPLICATION FORM,PLEASE CLICK ON HERE
(PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS & CONDITIONS)
Dear all Utarian,
International Friendship Society is organizing a Port Dickson trip on 20/6 to 21/6 (Week 2). For those who are interest, please contact the person in charge. Limited seats only. Hurry!
Flea Market organised by Board Games Club is now open for vendors. For more information, please contact the person-in-charge. Thank you.
Reminders from Kampar Police
The Kampar Police wish to send the following reminder to those who will be away for the long Chinese New Year holidays and wish you all a Happy Chinese New Year!!!
1. Ensure your house is locked before going back to your home town.
2. Inform the Police if you intend to leave your house.
3. Do not leave any sign that you are not at home.
4. Change your rented house padlock.
5. Bring along your valuable items when you are going back to your home town.
6. You can leave your vehicles at the Kampar Police Station if you are going back to hometown with public transport.
For further information, please call 05-4652222/05-4650020 ext 3714
Department of Student Affairs(Perak Campus)
Pursuant to the government effort to create a green environment and to save energy and water nationwide, UTAR strongly encourages the staff/students to save electricity and water in all campuses. Saving electricity and water is a team effort that involves everyone in the campuses.
The following are some tips for your attention:
1. Switch off computers when not in use. Appliances such as computers, TVs, cell phone charger, electronic devices, etc. still consume energy by just being plugged in or when on standby mode. Unplug them when not in use.
2. Do not leave computers at standby mode at the end of the day or over the weekend as this can still draw electricity use. Turn off the monitor and CPU if you are away from office for a period of time.
3. Turn off lights, fans and air conditioners when nobody is in the room.
4. Do not open windows or doors in an air-conditioned room just to avoid being too cold, instead set air-conditioners to suitable level of temperature (such as 24°C or above) as more energy is required to keep the rooms cool.
5. Stop charging mobile device when it is full.
6. Use the stairs instead of lift as it saves electrical energy and also helps train our physical body.
7. Consider the environment before you print to save energy as well as paper.
1. Report all water leaks immediately.
2. Turn off all taps after use. Do not keep the tap water running unnecessarily.
4. Do not use too much detergent in washing your cups/utensils as more water is needed to wash them clean.
“TOGETHER WE SAVE ENERGY & WATER”
Energy Management Committee
Student Disciplinary Penalty
Please take note that with IMMEDIATE EFFECT, students caught and found guilty of submitting fake MCs, doctored /
amended MCs, etc. will be given TWO (2) trimesters suspension (instead of the current ONE trimester suspension).
Department of Student Affairs
Perak and Klang Valley Campuses
Illegal selling/buying of UTAR vehicle stickers
UTAR vehicle stickers are to be used by the designated vehicles only and cannot be assigned to the other vehicles. Selling of the stickers or buying the stickers from other sources are illegal and it is a serious offense.
Students who are involved in selling or buying the stickers or allowed the stickers to be used by other vehicles will be charged, among others, under Section 6(2) of Student Code of Conduct ["the Code"] which states that -
"A student shall not violate any provision of any written law, whether within or outside the campus."
If found guilty, the student will be suspended from study.
Department of Student Affairs
Fri, 15 Nov 2013 08:44:20 +0800 (MYT)