FFM Tunku Tan Sri Mohamed Study LoanCourse Fields:
Federation of Malaysian Manufacturers (FMM) has set up an interest-free Study Loan scheme in the name of its immediate Past President, the late YM Tunku Tan Sri Mohamed bin Tunku Besar Burhanuddin, in appreciation of his long service and contribution to the FMM.
- Management Information System (MIS)
- Economics and business Studies
- Management and Accounting
Applicants must be
- Malaysian citizens
- Full time students admitted and enrolled in university (provide the offer letter form university)
- Good academic performance and extra curricular records
- Must not be receiving any other scholarship or bursary
- Must be genuinely in need of financial assistance to pursue studies
The loan is not confined to First-year students only. Students who face financial difficulties mid-stream of their courses are also eligible to apply for the loan.
For loan details, kindly refer to the Regulations and Repayment attached.
An interest free loan of up to RM 6,000 maximum per annum
FMM Tunku Tan Sri Mohamed Study Loan Application form can be download from
Enquiry / Further Information:
GS1 Malaysia & Corporate Affairs Division at Tel: 03-62867200
Forms sent to address below:
FMM TUNKU TAN SRI MOHAMED STUDY LOAN COMMITTEE
FEDERATION OF MALAYSIAN MANUFACTURERS (FMM)
WISMA FMM, NO.3, PERSIARAN DAGANG
PJU 9, BANDAR SRI DAMANSARA
52200 KUALA LUMPUR