MoU/MoA partner institutions
1. UTAR students pay tuition fees only to UTAR not the host institution for the exchange programme.
2. The amount of tuition fees payable depend on the number of subjects taken where credit transfers are requested and approved. The tuition fee per credit hour is based on UTAR standard rates. No registration and administrative fees are charged for the exchange programme unless agreed by both institutions.
3. Subjects taken at host institution where credit transfers are not sought will not be charged tuition fee by UTAR but may be charged by the host institution depending on the terms of the agreement which may vary between partner institutions.
4. Applicants are responsible for the return air fare, transport, meals, accommodation, books, stationery and other living expenses while on the exchange programme. Visa and travel documentation charges imposed by the host country are generally paid by UTAR applicants prior to departure.
Non-Mou/MoA partner institutions
1. UTAR students are required to pay the published programme tuition fees and all other miscellaneous fees charged by the host institution.
2. The amount of tuition fees charged will depend on the subjects/credits enrolled and the duration of study at host institutions. Applicants are advised to seek consultation with their Faculty and DCInterNet staff prior to submitting applications to host institutions.
3. Applicants are required to pay for the return airfare, transport, meals, accommodation, books, stationery and other living expenses during the exchange programme at the host institution.