1. The fees that applicants are responsible while on the exchange programme at UTAR are:
- round-way airfares
- local transport
- food and meals
- books and stationery
- other living expenses
2. Applications are required to pay a caution fee for utilising UTAR library service which is refundable upon completion of the exchange programme provided no book damage charges or book loans are outstanding.
3. Upon approval and acceptance, a student bill and offer letter will be sent to the International office of host university. Fees must be paid prior to commencement of the programme.
4. For International applicants are compulsary to pay the EMGS visa application fees to UTAR prior to commencement to facilitate visa application
5. For study tour fees, please email DCInterNet for more information.