The 2019 UTAR Outbound Student Exchange Programme that allows you to go on exchange at Aoyama Gakuin University Global Studies Collaboration (GSC), in Japan for one trimester is now open for application!
Eligibility: UTAR full-time undergraduate students who have completed at least two trimesters with 2.5 CGPA or higher
Application Deadline: 8th March 2019
Programme Duration: September 2019 - January 2020 (One Trimester)
Accommodation: Limited number of free accommodation is provided.
- Interested students should submit hard copies of all UTAR transcripts certified by respective Faculty General Office and the completed Preliminary Application Form for Outbound Student Exchange Programme to Division of Community and International Networking (DCInterNet) before the application deadline.
- Do not staple the documents.
- Fill out the form by typing text into the appropriate areas.
- Download the application form: Preliminary Application Form for Student Exchange Programme
- All submitted documents will not be returned.
- A notification email will be sent to selected students by 22nd March 2019.
For details, please contact the Division of Community and International Networking
Kampar Campus (F101C)
Tel: 05-468 8888 Ext: 2538
Sungai Long Campus (KB1007)
Tel: 03-9086 0288 Ext: 137