International students exchange programme at National Yunlin University of Science and Technology is a great way for international students to experience the unique Taiwan culture, learn the Taiwanese traditions and to make new friends. This program provides UTAR students with an array of learning opportunities and exposes them to a whole new culture in a different country.
Please click for YunTech guidebook.
Fall semester: September 11, 2019 ~ January 19, 2020
Spring semester: February 13, 2020 ~ June 23, 2020
Fall semester: May 15, 2019
Spring semester: November 15, 2019
Students who meet the following qualifications are eligible to apply:
(1) Enrolled in UTAR full-time undergraduate and postgraduate programme (for undergraduate student at least Y1S3 and above)
(2) Minimum 2.5 CGPA with at least two (2) semesters' results for undergraduate student
(3) Academic study with credit transfer / internship / lab research.
(1) Dowload the outbound application form.
(2) The completed application form must be submitted together with the following documents:
a. One set of certified copy of the latest UTAR Notification of Exam Results
b. Letter of recommendation from the Dean of faculty and stating the purpose of joining the programme at Host University.
c. One passport-sized colour photograph with white background ONLY (4.5cm x 3.5cm)
d. One photocopy of passport (photo and issuance date page)
(3) Online registration & application
Interested students should submit hard copies of all documents to Division of Community and International Networking (DCInterNet) at UTAR. All submitted documents will not be returned.
For inquiries, please contact:
Sungai Long campus (KB1007) Tel: 03- 90860288 Ext: 136/137
Kampar campus (F101C) Tel: 05-468 8888 Ext: 2538