Ng Ban Aik
Bachelor of Accounting (Hons)
- Internship with Wong Leong & Associates
- Performing tax compliances and related works for client (including tax computations & tax estimation) allocated by the manager
- Communicate with clients to obtain key information needed and also liaise with Inland Revenue Officer to help clients solve the tax related issues
- Accounting Analyst trainee, IBM Sdn Bhd's Asia Pacific Accounting Center (APAC) and take charge for role of services cost accounting (Japan country)
- Provides accounting support to countries in the Asia Pacific region
- Prepare local financial statements in accordance with local GAAP
- Comply with country legal and statutory reporting requirements
- Provide advice and counsel to management on U.S. and country Generally Accepted Accounting Practices and Guidelines
- Perform self inspection on work areas and implement measures to ensure compliance with IBM accounting and country practices and guidelines
- Continue with my accounting career pathway
Academic Achievement (2009-2011)
- Listed on the Honors roll for excellent academic achievement for May 2011, January 2011, and October 2010 Trimester (President's list)
- Listed on Honors roll for high academic achievement for October 2009 and May 2013 Trimester (Dean's list)
- Graduated with first class honor - Book Prize
- Completed UTAR Soft Skills Programme Development Certificate (USSDC)
- Participated in UTAR Intra-Campus Accounting Quiz 2013
- It is organized by UTAR Accounting Society on 31st January 2013 and sponsored by ACCA and PRO CA
- Qualified as top twelve participants and our group has been awarded as Champion in the Accounting Quiz.
Words to Junior
- It doesn't matter whether you are genius or not, but efforts or contributions toward your objectives and aims.
Words to UTAR
- I am proud to be an UTARian, UTAR has done a good job in providing me a qualify education to contribute to the society and also prepare their students to be the future leader, thus a better world.