Notification of September 2012 Main Examination Results (Foundation Programme Students)
14 September 2012
ATTENTION TO ALL FOUNDATION PROGRAMME STUDENTS,
(Except those with replacement examination)
RE: Notification of September 2012 Main Examination Results
(Foundation Programme Students)
Notification of Results is NOW RELEASED. You may now log in into your students portal to print out your Notification of Result. You are only allowed to print out the NOR of your current trimester within 30 days after the official release of the examination result. The system would be locked after the time frame given.
TO APPEAL FOR REVIEW OF EXAMINATION RESULTS
- The Appeal for Review of Examination Results MUST BE made in writing (use form FM-DEAS-101 Appeal for Review of Examination Results), or (use form FM-DEAS-009 Appeal Against Termination of Study) to your Centre.
- Should you wish to continue your study to improve your academic performance (use form FM-DEAS-022 Application for Extension of Study to Improve Academic Performance), kindly inform the University by Friday, 21 September 2012.
- The deadline for appeal of review of examination results and appeal against termination of study is Friday, 21 September 2012.
- Students are required to pay a fee of RM100.00 for the appeal of each unit grade and each appeal against termination of study.
- Students are requested to make payment at the Division of Finance at the respective campuses.
- The stipulated fee for appeal of unit grade will be refunded to the student if the appeal is successful but will be forfeited if the appeal is rejected. The fee for appeal against termination of study will NOT be refunded irrespective of the outcome.
- Please note that any submission of appeal for review of examination results, appeal against termination of study and option for extension of study after the stipulated deadlines will NOT be entertained.
Division of Examinations, Awards and Scholarships