NEWS FOR ALL
TO: All CFS-PJ STUDENTS
Registration OF UNITS for JANUARY 2015 Trimester
Kindly be informed that students will able to add/drop units to be taken in the January 2015 Trimester during the stipulated period below:
- Period for Add/Drop of units via Student Portal (ONLINE)
12th January 2015 (Monday) 9:00 a.m. ~ 15th January 2015 (Thursday) 9:00 p.m.
Students will also able to add the units manually via the Unit Add/Drop Form with the approval of his/her Academic Adviser.
- Period for Registration of units via add/drop form
12th January 2015 (Monday) 8:30 a.m. ~ 23rd January 2015 (Friday) 5.00 p.m.
(Add/Drop of units should be done within 2 weeks upon the commencement of each trimester)
Students who do not meet their Academic Adviser are not allowed to register any units.
ACADEMIC LOAD APPLICABLE TO INTAKE BEFORE MAY 2013
- Students who are under normal status shall be allowed to register for a maximum of 21 credit hours and a minimum of 1 unit in a 14 lecture-week trimester.
- Full-time students under Probation shall be allowed to register for a maximum of 15 credit hours and a minimum of 1 unit in the 14 lecture-week trimester.
ACADEMIC LOAD APPLICABLE TO MAY 2013 INTAKE ONWARDS
- Students who are under normal status shall be allowed to register for a maximum of 20 credit hours and a minimum of 1 unit in a 14 lecture-week trimester.
- Full-time students under Probation shall be allowed to register for a maximum of 12 credit hours and a minimum of 1 unit in the 14 lecture-week trimester.
How to login to the system
Open your web browser and type in the Course Registration System http://unitreg.utar.edu.my in the Address field and then press Enter key.
Go to UTAR homepage at http://www.utar.edu.my and click UTAR Portal > Course Registration to display the Login page.
BILL GENERATION AND PAYMENT FOR JANUARY 2015 TRIMESTER
Student bill are made available on Student Portal. Students are required to print the PDF version of the e-bill for record and payment purposes.
Release of e-Bill : 26th January 2015, Monday
Deadline of Payment : 6th February 2015, Friday
For more information, you may read our Unit Registration Handbook, Unit Offering Guide and respective Course Structures in CFS Website.
Unit Registration Survival Kit
1. Unit Registration Handbook
2. Unit Offering Guide
Guide 2014 Guide 2015
3. Course Structure
ACADEMIC ADVISOR Academic Advisory System is implemented to ensure all students are placed under the care of an academic staff, to encourage students in achieving student learning and development outcomes.
You may check the details of your Academic adviser through notification sent to your UTAR mail account, Student Portal or refer to notice board for further details. Please check and ensure you have meet up with your adviser at the least once a Trimester. (Read Guide, Go Portal)
EVENTS AT PJ CAMPUS
SEMINAR ON CORRELATION AND REGRESSION (12 APR 2013) (Info Here)
SEMINAR ON MOTIVATING EMPLOYEES (1 APR 2013) (Info Here)
SEMINAR ON IT SECURITY (29 MAR 2013) (Info Here)
OPEN DAY - MAY 2013 INTAKE (MAR - MAY 2013) (Info Here)
UTAR CHINESE CULTURAL FESTIVAL (JAN - FEB 2013) (Info Here | FB Page)